National Archives

User avatar
The Godfather
Creative Director
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 pm

National Archives

Postby The Godfather » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm

The national archives is a great place to start for a discharge upgrade.

866 272 6272
after that it gets handed over to the branch of service who discharges you for determination

USMC 703-604-3431
mairianna W.
AF 210-565-4802
Army 703-545 6900

Return to “Discharge upgrade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest